Thursday, October 28, 2010

                One of the things I have always loved about role playing games is the ability to create special abilities.  Soul Essence has a lot, of unique characters in it. One of the challenges I had while writing this book was creating a system that allows one to make many of the unique attack types in the games story.  I went through many renditions in the end however I and my editing team came up with this and I am very satisfied with it.   Please enjoy this and try it out if you want to get some ideas for abilities you one day might wish to create when the game is released.
Ability Creation works off of Dramatic Flair because well thats what i feel alot of peoples imaginations like to work off of when creating abilities.
I hope you all enjoy this preview.
Harry Ashton Thompson IV




No comments:

Post a Comment